I rode in a safety car at the Rossile International Circuit and made one lap before the Qatar Grand Prix.

 Verstappen escaped sanctions at InterLagos last Sunday for making a defensive move against race-leading Hamilton. On lap 48, both Verstappen and Hamilton were forced to run off and Verstappen tried to get out in front of the Mercedes driver by manipulating Red Bull's RB16B, but finally overtaken hamilton on lap 59 to confirm his 101st win of his career.


Asked if he had the chance to review footage from last weekend ahead of the Qatar Grand Prix in Rossile, Verstappen said: 'I was driving and I didn't have to look at the footage and I know exactly what happened.



"Like I said last time, it was a great battle and I had a lot of fun myself, and in the end it was only natural because they won the race. They were faster than we were. But I think it was a good fight".


Asked if he would repeat the move if he had the chance, Verstappen said powerfully: "As drivers, I think we know exactly what we can and can't do in the car, we were fighting hard, braking late in the corner and the tyres were pretty draining. If I had turned left more suddenly, I might have spun and coursed out."


Verstappen, meanwhile, also questioned whether Hamilton himself had passed the corner at that speed, and he said: "We both braked slowly, so I think it was very difficult to make a corner, but that's always a later festival, isn't it? It's hard to know."


Verstappen may have escaped a penalty on race day at Inter Lagos but on Tuesday Mercedes sought "the right to review" for a decision not to penalise and the Mercedes and Red Bull representatives are to meet stewards in Qatar on Thursday 18 November local time.


Cheap Formula 1 t-shirts 2021. We have selected for you some cheaper t-shirts that you can find on the internet, Competition logo designs and much more for your t-shirt. To give away or buy online! You can buy a cheap formula 1 jersey without giving up anything.



If the review is recognised, verstappen, who is 14 points behind Hamilton at the end of Inter Lagos, could be penalised.


But Verstappen, the Dutchman, didn't care about the "vetting rights" result. He answers the media in Rossile when asked what he thinks of going back in time and getting a penalty: "It is not the end of the world.


"I thought there was a fair and hard race between the two of us competing for the championship. I thought there was a fair and hard race between the two vying for the championship, so it wasn't easy to pass.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

New engine must make changes for next season

Humble McLaren 'on a journey' as they launch 2019 car

I like to see Toto's fighting spirit." - Hamilton relishing Mercedes boss's passion as Red Bull clash heats up